Made By Hemp: CBG Oil Tincture
THIS IS PURE CBG – no blend for this tincture – very unique and extremely affordable for PURE CBG!!! It is Broad Spectrum, with no THC detected (but we would not call it THC-FREE).
Hemp-derived CBG oil tinctures to soothe the mind and body.
- 1oz (30ml) – 1,000mg
- Lab Tested
- Palm Oil Free
- Made in USA
Why Buy CBG Oil Tincture?
CBG (cannabigerol) is the precursor to all the other cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. It offers a potent combination of benefits, while also being wholly non-psychotropic.
According to early research, CBG has already shown promising signs that it may positively affect mood, decrease discomfort, and alleviate muscle soreness.
- 1oz (30ml) — 1,000mg CBG
- This tincture contains naturally occurring terpenes.
- These combine to create a mild pepper taste. Sharp, but clean.
- It’s definitely an acquired taste. Not keen? Add the tincture to a beverage of your choice to mask the taste and still experience the powerful benefits of CBG.
Rice Bran Oil, Hemp Extract (CBG)
We’ve selected this CBG oil tincture for sale for its mood-boosting, muscle-soothing properties.
But we also have to give a shout out to the rice bran oil it’s blended with. Producing a smooth, easy- to- swallow consistency, this sustainable and heart-healthy oil is a welcome addition to the world of hemp oil tinctures.
How to Use Made By Hemp: CBG Oil Tincture
- Before use, shake the bottle gently by rubbing it between your palms.
- Next, open the bottle and draw a serving into the dropper (up to the 0.75ml mark).
- Release the oil under your tongue.
- Hold it in your mouth for at least one minute and then swallow. The longer you keep it there, the faster it will absorb directly into the bloodstream via the tissues under your tongue.
- Wait for around one hour until you feel the effects.
By following the above instructions, you will get around 40 servings in total from the bottle. The Made By Hemp CBG oil tincture contains 25mg of CBG per serving.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How much CBG oil should you take?
When it comes to CBG oil (or any cannabinoids, for that matter), the best serving size can vary from one person to the next.
We always recommend starting with the suggested serving size and observing the effects. You can then increase or decrease the amount to find a level that works best for your circumstances.
Bear in mind that CBG needs to build up in your system. You may feel the effects quickly, but, you may also need to wait a few days before you notice the benefits.
2. Why is CBG referred to as the stem cell of the hemp plant?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is sometimes referred to as the stem cell of the hemp plant because it’s the precursor to CBD, CBC, THC, and other cannabinoids. As the inactive, acidic form of CBG (CBGa) is broken down, it becomes the base molecule from which the other cannabinoids form.
3. What are the potential benefits of CBG oil?
Although research into the benefits of CBG oil is limited and ongoing, there are a few early signs that point to potential beneficial uses.
For instance, encouraging animal studies have shown that CBG has anti-inflammatory properties and relieve aches and discomfort.
CBG may also be helpful for mood regulation and could offer an effective means of alleviating the symptoms associated with depression.
4. Is this CBG oil tincture legal to buy in the USA?
Yes, CBG oil tinctures (with less than 0.3% THC) are legal to purchase and use in all 50 US states, and in many countries around the world.
FDA Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold by Mile High Hemp remedies are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on our website is intended to provide general information regarding our products and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction.